Nagda Jn to Ahmedabad Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 13 trains that run from Nagda Jn to Ahmedabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagda Jn to Ahmedabad is Rs 150 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1585 in First AC (1A), Rs 935 in Second AC (2A), Rs 245 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 135 in None (GN) and Rs 660 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
Ahmedabad lies on the banks of Sabarmati river is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. It has been declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in year 2017. Ahmedabad is an education hub having some of the prestigious colleges of the nation. It has one of the only two kite museums around the world which kite lovers can explore and cherish. It is home to the Father of the nation-Mahatama Gandhi who were born on these land. It has many beautiful monuments and architectures like the Jama Masjid, Siddi Sayyed Mosque and is full of gardens and lakes. Ahmedabad is well connected via roads, railway and airways. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD) is located 9 kms away from the central Ahmedabad and serves the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar of Gujarat. It is known for textile mills industry and is an entrepreneurial paradise. Ahmedabad is also known for large variety of vegan dishes and cuisines. Ahmedabad has 3 railway stations - Ahmedabad Jn (ADI), Sabarmati Jn (SBI) and Sabarmati BG (SBIB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.