No class available for this train
Nandigram Express (Via Nanded) (11401) departs from Nagarsol station (NSL) at and arrives Mudkhed station (MUE) at taking a total of 7 hrs 22 mints to cover the distance of 347 kms.
Train seat availability for all 13 trains that run from Nagarsol to Mudkhed can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagarsol to Mudkhed is Rs 140 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 495 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1440 in First AC (1A), Rs 865 in Second AC (2A), Rs 150 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 125 in None (GN) and Rs 610 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 175 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Nagarsol to Mudkhed Nandigram Express (Via Nanded) (11401) departs from Nagarsol station (NSL) at and arrives Mudkhed station (MUE) at . Nagarsol to Mudkhed train fare is Rs.1440 in First AC, Rs.125 in None, Rs.610 in Third AC, Rs.865 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.