Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Nadiad Jn to Dhrangdhra can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nadiad Jn to Dhrangdhra is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 70 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Nadiad Jn to Dhrangdhra is Kutch SF Express (22955) which travels a distance of 177 kms in just 3 hrs 18 mints. The slowest train from Nadiad Jn to Dhrangdhra is Bandra Terminus Gandhidham SF Special Fare Special (09433) which travels a distance of 177 kms in 3 hrs 41 mints. The most punctual train from Nadiad Jn to Dhrangdhra is Pune Bhuj Express (11092) which reaches Dhrangdhra with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nadiad Jn to Dhrangdhra is Nagercoil Gandhidham Express (16336) which reaches Dhrangdhra with an average delay of over 1 hrs 20 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.