NAHARLAGUN to New Jalpaiguri train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
NAHARLAGUN Station Details
|12087||NHLN GHY VISTAD||M T - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|15818||DONYI POLO EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|15908||NHLN TSK VISTA||M - W T - S S||Origin||No Delay||2,3|
|22411||ARUNACHAL EXP||- T - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|15817||DONYI POLO EXP||M T W T F S S||No Delay||Dest.||1|
New Jalpaiguri Station Details
|08048||NJP SRC SPECIAL||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|15777||NJP APDJ TOURIST||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||4,5|
|22612||NJP MAS EXPRESS||- - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||1,2|
|19602||NJP UDZ SPECIAL||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||1,2|
|08048||NJP SRC SPECIAL||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||2|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from NAHARLAGUN to New Jalpaiguri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from NAHARLAGUN to New Jalpaiguri is Rs 2415 in First AC (1A), Rs 1025 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 1445 in Second AC (2A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1340 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 1865 in Second AC (2A).
New Jalpaiguri is the gateway for Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Sikkim, the Northeast States, eastern Nepal and Bhutan. The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway Toy Train is the main attraction of this station. New Jalpaiguri railway station is amongst the top hundred booking stations of Indian Railway. Nearest airport is Bagdogra Airport. Jalpaiguri is renowned for its endless vistas of tea plantations and paddy fields. The area boasts of refreshing environment and great natural beauty. Bounded by Bhutan in north and Bangladesh towards south, Jalpaiguri is located in the middle of vast fertile plains and is transversed by innumerable rivers and gushing streams which flow down from Himalayas. The city is located in the vicinity of River Teesta and its tributaries Karala, Dharala and Panga. New Jalpaiguri has 2 railway stations - New Jalpaiguri (NJP) and Siliguri Jn (SGUJ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.