Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Mysore to Tumkur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mysore to Tumkur is Rs 90 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 345 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 160 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 75 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Mysore to Tumkur is Mysuru Varanasi Express (16229) which travels a distance of 207 kms in just 3 hrs 58 mints. The slowest train from Mysore to Tumkur is Mysuru Talguppa Express (Via Bengaluru) (16227) which travels a distance of 207 kms in 4 hrs 48 mints. The most punctual train from Mysore to Tumkur is Mysuru Ajmer Express (16210) which reaches Tumkur with an average delay of just 1 mints. The most delayed train from Mysore to Tumkur is Gol Gumbaz Express (16535) which reaches Tumkur with an average delay of over 23 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.