Mysore Jn to Mumbai Dadar Central train Seat Availability & Fare
Mysore Jn Station Details
|22681||CHENNAI EXPRESS||- - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||3|
|16557||RAJYA RANI EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||4,5|
|12975||MYS JP EXP||- - - T - S -||Origin||No Delay||4|
|16227||MYS TLGP EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|22818||MYS HOWRAH EXP||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||5|
Mumbai Dadar Central Station Details
|17318||DR HUBBALLI EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||8|
|07196||DR KZJ SPL||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay|
|11035||SHARAVATHI EXP||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||8|
|01025||DR BALLIA SPL||M - W - F - -||Origin||No Delay|
|11041||DR SNSI EXP||- T W T - S -||Origin||No Delay||7|
Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Mysore to Mumbai - UDZ HUMSAFAR EXP (19668).
Mysore to Mumbai UDZ HUMSAFAR EXP (19668) departs from Mysore Jn station (MYS) at and arrives Vasai Road station (BSR) at . Mysore to Mumbai humsafar fare is Rs.1435 in Chair Car, Rs.1770 in Third AC and Rs.660 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.