close
swap_horiz
close

Muzaffarpur to Vijayawada trains

12521
Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar SF Express
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
39 hr 05 min
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
SL
₹ 780
15228
Muzaffarpur Yesvantpur Express
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
36 hr 53 min
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
SL
₹ 700
info

Muzaffarpur to Vijayawada train time table

Muzaffarpur Yesvantpur Express (15228) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at taking a total of 36 hrs 53 mints to cover the distance of 1936 kms. Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar SF Express (12521) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at taking a total of 39 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 2199 kms.
info

Muzaffarpur to Vijayawada train Seat Availability

In Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar SF Express (12521), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL35/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 84% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL444/WL355 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Muzaffarpur to Vijayawada train Fare

Fare for trains from Muzaffarpur to Vijayawada is Rs 400 in None (GN), Rs 1890 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2780 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 700 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2310 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3305 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 900 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Muzaffarpur to Vijayawada Muzaffarpur Yesvantpur Express 15228

Muzaffarpur to Vijayawada Muzaffarpur Yesvantpur Express (15228) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at . Muzaffarpur to Vijayawada train fare is Rs.400 in None, Rs.1890 in Third AC, Rs.2780 in Second AC and Rs.700 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Muzaffarpur to Vijayawada Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar SF Express 12521

Muzaffarpur to Vijayawada Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar SF Express (12521) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at . Muzaffarpur to Vijayawada train fare is Rs.445 in None, Rs.2050 in Third AC, Rs.3005 in Second AC and Rs.780 in Sleeper for this train. In Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar SF Express (12521), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL35/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 84% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL444/WL355 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

About Muzaffarpur

Muzaffarpur is a city located in North Bihar. It is fourth largest city of Bihar after Patna, Gaya and Bhagalpur. This region has very fertile land and is famous for Shahi litchis. But the downside is that this area has been prone to floods. It also lies on highly active seismic zone of India. Most popular language of Muzaffarpur is Bajjika. Baba Garib Asthan Mandir is one of the oldest temple of lord Shiva situated in Muzaffarpur. It is well connected to the rest of India by rails and roads. Muzaffarpur railway junction has direct trains to almost all major cities of India. Muzaffarpur has 1 railway station - Muzaffarpur Jn (MFP).
info

About Vijayawada

Vijayawada is just 10 km away from Amravati, the capital city of Andhra Pradesh. There is an interesting story about how Vijayawada got its name. According to Hindu mythology Goddess Durga killed an infamous demon here hence the name Vijayawada (translates to Land of Victory). It lies on the banks of Krishna river. Telugu is the most popular language in Vijayawada. Vijayawada has excellent road, rail and air connectivity. The bus terminal at Vijaywada is one of the busiest bus terminals of the country. Vijayawada railway station is classified as an A1 category station and is one of the busiest railway stations of Indian Railways. The second largest wagon workshop of Indian railways is at Rayanapadu near Vijayawada. Vijayawada airport was upgraded recently from domestic to international and has good air connectivity from major cities in India. Top tourists spots in Vijayawada are Bhavani Island, Undavalli Caves, Kanaka Durga temple and Mangalagiri. Vijayawada has 1 railway station - Vijayawada Jn (BZA).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Amritsar to NZM Station
Please let me know the best short route from Amritsar to Nizamuddin station on 24 March. I shall have to reach NZM stn until 3 pm appx.
edit Answer
10 views
  
0 reply
How to avail concession for railway ticket on the child fare while reserving in online
[My query is about train 12680] how to avail concession for railway ticket on the child fare while reserving in online?
edit Answer
43 views
  
0 reply
Is there HA1 coach in train no. 12450?
is there HA1 coach in train no 12450?
edit Answer
42 views
  
0 reply
How many 2ac coaches in train no 12417
[My query is about PNR 2455422591 for train 12417 PRAYAG RAJ EXP]
edit Answer
53 views
  
0 reply
I have 2AC train ticket .Train no. Is 12305.I want to ask that food facilities is provided free of cost or they take any charges in 2AC. If they take charges of food. How to I book pre order of food
[My query is about PNR 6623231832 for train 12305 KOLKATA RJDHNI]
edit Answer
52 views
  
0 reply
12628 MMR chart time
My booking from MMR to SBC when chart prepared for MMR
edit Answer
47 views
  
0 reply
I have to find my seat in 16210 Ajmer express
Ticket no-WL 129 can u tell me the coach number
edit Answer
102 views
  
0 reply
Why 12189- Mahakoshal Express will not run on 21-22 Dec-18
Booking of 12189 is not allowed on 21 and 22 December 2018 and no substitute train is running on this route.
edit Answer
81 views
  
0 reply
Can I change birth
[My query is about PNR 4665734833 for train 17309 YPR VASCO EXP]
edit Answer
71 views
  
0 reply
Tell me about the best train between Allahabad to guhwati
[My query is about PNR 2255266244 for train 12324 ANVT HWH EXP]
edit Answer
82 views
  
0 reply
Is it a good train 12324 anvt hwh exp
Train number is 12324 anvt howrah express is a good train or not how much it delayed or cancelled or resduled
edit Answer
78 views
  
0 reply