Train seat availability for all 15 trains that run from Muzaffarpur to Suraimanpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Muzaffarpur to Suraimanpur is Rs 80 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1250 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 65 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Muzaffarpur to Suraimanpur is Raxaul Anand Vihar Terminal Sadbhavna Special (Via Sitamarhi) (04007) which travels a distance of 142 kms in just 3 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Muzaffarpur to Suraimanpur is Swatantrata Senani SF Special (02561) which travels a distance of 143 kms in 3 hrs 34 mints. The most punctual train from Muzaffarpur to Suraimanpur is Pawan Express (11062) which reaches Suraimanpur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Muzaffarpur to Suraimanpur is Raxaul Anand Vihar Terminal Sadbhavna Special (Via Sitamarhi) (04007) which reaches Suraimanpur with an average delay of over 24 mints.
Muzaffarpur is a city located in North Bihar. It is fourth largest city of Bihar after Patna, Gaya and Bhagalpur. This region has very fertile land and is famous for Shahi litchis. But the downside is that this area has been prone to floods. It also lies on highly active seismic zone of India. Most popular language of Muzaffarpur is Bajjika. Baba Garib Asthan Mandir is one of the oldest temple of lord Shiva situated in Muzaffarpur. It is well connected to the rest of India by rails and roads. Muzaffarpur railway junction has direct trains to almost all major cities of India. Muzaffarpur has 1 railway station - Muzaffarpur Jn (MFP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.