The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Muzaffarpur to Siwan Jn - Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express (12203).
Muzaffarpur to Siwan Jn Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express (12203) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Siwan Jn station (SV) at . Muzaffarpur to Siwan Jn garib-rath fare is Rs.310 in Chair Car and Rs.350 in Third AC for this train.
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Muzaffarpur to Siwan Jn - Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12565).
Muzaffarpur to Siwan Jn Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12565) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Siwan Jn station (SV) at . Muzaffarpur to Siwan Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1250 in First AC, Rs.90 in None, Rs.550 in Third AC, Rs.755 in Second AC and Rs.175 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.