close
swap_horiz
close

Muzaffarpur to Simaluguri Jn trains

20504
New Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
23 hr 20 min
SLGR ()
Simaluguri Jn
15910
Avadh Assam Express
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
29 hr 54 min
SLGR ()
Simaluguri Jn
SL
₹ 545
15904
Chandigarh Dibrugarh Express
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
29 hr 45 min
SLGR ()
Simaluguri Jn
SL
₹ 540
info

Muzaffarpur to Simaluguri Jn train time table

Chandigarh Dibrugarh Express (15904) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Simaluguri Jn station (SLGR) at taking a total of 29 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1286 kms. Avadh Assam Express (15910) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Simaluguri Jn station (SLGR) at taking a total of 29 hrs 54 mints to cover the distance of 1304 kms.
info

Muzaffarpur to Simaluguri Jn train Seat Availability

In Chandigarh Dibrugarh Express (15904), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL14/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 75% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL120/WL87 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Avadh Assam Express (15910), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL13/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL14/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Muzaffarpur to Simaluguri Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Muzaffarpur to Simaluguri Jn is Rs 3685 in First AC (1A), Rs 300 in None (GN), Rs 1460 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2125 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 540 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1880 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2650 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 695 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Muzaffarpur to Simaluguri Jn train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Muzaffarpur to Simaluguri Jn - New Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express (20504).

Muzaffarpur to Simaluguri Jn New Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express (20504) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Simaluguri Jn station (SLGR) at . Muzaffarpur to Simaluguri Jn rajdhani fare is Rs.4095 in First AC, Rs.2455 in Third AC and Rs.3560 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also.

info

Muzaffarpur to Simaluguri Jn Avadh Assam Express 15910

Muzaffarpur to Simaluguri Jn Avadh Assam Express (15910) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Simaluguri Jn station (SLGR) at . Muzaffarpur to Simaluguri Jn train fare is Rs.3685 in First AC, Rs.305 in None, Rs.1475 in Third AC, Rs.2155 in Second AC and Rs.545 in Sleeper for this train. In Avadh Assam Express (15910), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL13/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL14/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Muzaffarpur to Simaluguri Jn Chandigarh Dibrugarh Express 15904

Muzaffarpur to Simaluguri Jn Chandigarh Dibrugarh Express (15904) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Simaluguri Jn station (SLGR) at . Muzaffarpur to Simaluguri Jn train fare is Rs.300 in None, Rs.1460 in Third AC, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.540 in Sleeper for this train. In Chandigarh Dibrugarh Express (15904), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL14/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 75% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL120/WL87 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Muzaffarpur to Simaluguri Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Muzaffarpur to Simaluguri Jn is New Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express (20504) which travels a distance of 1265 kms in just 23 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Muzaffarpur to Simaluguri Jn is Avadh Assam Express (15910) which travels a distance of 1304 kms in 29 hrs 54 mints. The most punctual train from Muzaffarpur to Simaluguri Jn is New Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express (20504) which reaches Simaluguri Jn with an average delay of just 11 mints. The most delayed train from Muzaffarpur to Simaluguri Jn is Avadh Assam Express (15910) which reaches Simaluguri Jn with an average delay of over 4 hrs 1 mints.
info

About Muzaffarpur

Muzaffarpur is a city located in North Bihar. It is fourth largest city of Bihar after Patna, Gaya and Bhagalpur. This region has very fertile land and is famous for Shahi litchis. But the downside is that this area has been prone to floods. It also lies on highly active seismic zone of India. Most popular language of Muzaffarpur is Bajjika. Baba Garib Asthan Mandir is one of the oldest temple of lord Shiva situated in Muzaffarpur. It is well connected to the rest of India by rails and roads. Muzaffarpur railway junction has direct trains to almost all major cities of India. Muzaffarpur has 1 railway station - Muzaffarpur Jn (MFP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
How many coach in 3ac tarun no12307
[ My query is about train 12307 ]
edit Answer
55 views
  
0 reply
Train 12307 satus
Train no 12307 Journey dated 02.02.19 Booking today but waiting lest 26 Any chance confirm
edit Answer
54 views
  
0 reply
How many 2AC coaches in train no 12417?
[My query is about PNR 2455422591 for train 12417 PRAYAG RAJ EXP]
edit Answer
255 views
  
1 reply
How to avail concession for railway ticket on the child fare while reserving in online?
[My query is about train 12680] how to avail concession for railway ticket on the child fare while reserving in online?
edit Answer
150 views
  
0 reply
Why 12189- Mahakoshal Express will not run on 21-22 Dec-18?
Booking of 12189 is not allowed on 21 and 22 December 2018 and no substitute train is running on this route.
edit Answer
168 views
  
1 reply
If I could not get confirmation of ticket then what to do
If I could not get confirmation of ticket then what to do???
edit Answer
42 views
  
0 reply
Why train no. 09721 Jaipur Udaipur special is not showing from 1st Jan 2019?
Why train no. 09721 Jaipur Udaipur is not showing from 1st jan 2019 ? I need to book for January month. Please help, Thanks.
edit Answer
125 views
  
1 reply
What is the charting time of train 11095/Ahimsa Express?
[My query is about PNR 8435415893 for train 11095 AHIMSA EXPRESS]
edit Answer
60 views
  
1 reply
Can I change berth?
[My query is about PNR 4665734833 for train 17309 YPR VASCO EXP]
edit Answer
119 views
  
0 reply
When 11072 charts is prepared
When chart is prepared for 11072 for manikpur station
edit Answer
45 views
  
0 reply
56514- planning to travel through this train on 24 or 25th december. Will there be any chances to get seat in train
56514- planning to travel through this train on 24 or 25th december. Will there be any chances to get seat in train ?
edit Answer
107 views
  
0 reply