Hide Fare
Show Fare

Muzaffarpur to Rohtak Jn train seat availability & fare

Wed, April 25
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Avadh Assam Express
15909


MFP


ROK
24:20
M T W T F S S
RLWL1/WL1
61%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL8/WL4
86%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL18/WL13
47%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL97/WL77
53%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question

Muzaffarpur to Rohtak Jn train time table

Avadh Assam Express (15909) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Rohtak Jn station (ROK) at taking a total of 24 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 1119 kms.

Muzaffarpur to Rohtak Jn train Seat Availability

In Avadh Assam Express (15909), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL8/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL97/WL77 in Sleeper (SL) with 53% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Muzaffarpur to Rohtak Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Muzaffarpur to Rohtak Jn is Rs 3330 in First AC (1A), Rs 275 in None (GN), Rs 1340 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1950 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1730 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2475 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 635 in Sleeper (SL).

Muzaffarpur to Rohtak Jn Avadh Assam Express 15909

Muzaffarpur to Rohtak Jn Avadh Assam Express (15909) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Rohtak Jn station (ROK) at . Muzaffarpur to Rohtak Jn train fare is Rs.3330 in First AC, Rs.275 in None, Rs.1340 in Third AC, Rs.1950 in Second AC and Rs.495 in Sleeper for this train. In Avadh Assam Express (15909), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL8/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL97/WL77 in Sleeper (SL) with 53% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Muzaffarpur to Rohtak Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Muzaffarpur to Rohtak Jn is Avadh Assam Express (15909) which travels a distance of 1119 kms in just 24 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Muzaffarpur to Rohtak Jn is Avadh Assam Express (15909) which travels a distance of 1119 kms in 24 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Muzaffarpur to Rohtak Jn is Avadh Assam Express (15909) which reaches Rohtak Jn with an average delay of just 11 hrs 22 mints. The most delayed train from Muzaffarpur to Rohtak Jn is Avadh Assam Express (15909) which reaches Rohtak Jn with an average delay of over 11 hrs 22 mints.

About Muzaffarpur

Muzaffarpur is a city located in North Bihar. It is fourth largest city of Bihar after Patna, Gaya and Bhagalpur. This region has very fertile land and is famous for Shahi litchis. But the downside is that this area has been prone to floods. It also lies on highly active seismic zone of India. Most popular language of Muzaffarpur is Bajjika. Baba Garib Asthan Mandir is one of the oldest temple of lord Shiva situated in Muzaffarpur. It is well connected to the rest of India by rails and roads. Muzaffarpur railway junction has direct trains to almost all major cities of India. Muzaffarpur has 1 railway station - Muzaffarpur Jn (MFP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.