Bagh Express (13020) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Panagarh station (PAN) at taking a total of 13 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 408 kms. This train has 22 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Muzaffarpur to Panagarh can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Muzaffarpur to Panagarh is Rs 140 in None (GN), Rs 685 in Third AC (3A), Rs 255 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 970 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 155 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
Muzaffarpur to Panagarh Bagh Express (13020) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Panagarh station (PAN) at . This train has 22 stoppages. Muzaffarpur to Panagarh train fare is Rs.140 in None, Rs.685 in Third AC, Rs.970 in Second AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Muzaffarpur to Panagarh is Bagh Express (13020) which travels a distance of 408 kms in just 13 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Muzaffarpur to Panagarh is Sitamarhi Sealdah Express (13124) which travels a distance of 408 kms in 15 hrs 34 mints. The most punctual train from Muzaffarpur to Panagarh is Bagh Express (13020) which reaches Panagarh with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Muzaffarpur to Panagarh is Bagh Express (13020) which reaches Panagarh with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Muzaffarpur is a city located in North Bihar. It is fourth largest city of Bihar after Patna, Gaya and Bhagalpur. This region has very fertile land and is famous for Shahi litchis. But the downside is that this area has been prone to floods. It also lies on highly active seismic zone of India. Most popular language of Muzaffarpur is Bajjika. Baba Garib Asthan Mandir is one of the oldest temple of lord Shiva situated in Muzaffarpur. It is well connected to the rest of India by rails and roads. Muzaffarpur railway junction has direct trains to almost all major cities of India. Muzaffarpur has 1 railway station - Muzaffarpur Jn (MFP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.