No class available for this train
Pawan Express (11062) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Nasik Road station (NK) at taking a total of 30 hrs 37 mints to cover the distance of 1619 kms. This train has 31 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Muzaffarpur to Nasik can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Muzaffarpur to Nasik is Rs 395 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2525 in Second AC (2A), Rs 645 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1720 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 410 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3050 in Second AC (2A), Rs 835 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 2140 in Third AC (3A).
Muzaffarpur to Nasik Pawan Express (11062) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Nasik Road station (NK) at . This train has 31 stoppages. Muzaffarpur to Nasik train fare is Rs.1740 in Third AC, Rs.2525 in Second AC and Rs.655 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Muzaffarpur to Nasik is Pawan Express COVID 19 Special (01062) which travels a distance of 1619 kms in just 27 hrs 32 mints. The slowest train from Muzaffarpur to Nasik is Pawan Express (11062) which travels a distance of 1619 kms in 30 hrs 37 mints. The most punctual train from Muzaffarpur to Nasik is Pawan Express (11062) which reaches Nasik Road with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Muzaffarpur to Nasik is Pawan Express (11062) which reaches Nasik Road with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Muzaffarpur is a city located in North Bihar. It is fourth largest city of Bihar after Patna, Gaya and Bhagalpur. This region has very fertile land and is famous for Shahi litchis. But the downside is that this area has been prone to floods. It also lies on highly active seismic zone of India. Most popular language of Muzaffarpur is Bajjika. Baba Garib Asthan Mandir is one of the oldest temple of lord Shiva situated in Muzaffarpur. It is well connected to the rest of India by rails and roads. Muzaffarpur railway junction has direct trains to almost all major cities of India. Muzaffarpur has 1 railway station - Muzaffarpur Jn (MFP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.