Shramik Express (19052) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Nandurbar station (NDB) at taking a total of 27 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1561 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Muzaffarpur to Nandurbar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Muzaffarpur to Nandurbar is Rs 375 in None (GN), Rs 1705 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2470 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 640 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2125 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2995 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 825 in Sleeper (SL).
Muzaffarpur to Nandurbar Shramik Express (19052) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Nandurbar station (NDB) at . Muzaffarpur to Nandurbar train fare is Rs.375 in None, Rs.1705 in Third AC, Rs.2470 in Second AC and Rs.640 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Muzaffarpur to Nandurbar is Shramik Express (19052) which travels a distance of 1561 kms in just 27 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Muzaffarpur to Nandurbar is Darbhanga Ahmedabad Antyodaya Express (15559) which travels a distance of 1536 kms in 30 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Muzaffarpur to Nandurbar is Shramik Express (19052) which reaches Nandurbar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Muzaffarpur to Nandurbar is Shramik Express (19052) which reaches Nandurbar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Muzaffarpur is a city located in North Bihar. It is fourth largest city of Bihar after Patna, Gaya and Bhagalpur. This region has very fertile land and is famous for Shahi litchis. But the downside is that this area has been prone to floods. It also lies on highly active seismic zone of India. Most popular language of Muzaffarpur is Bajjika. Baba Garib Asthan Mandir is one of the oldest temple of lord Shiva situated in Muzaffarpur. It is well connected to the rest of India by rails and roads. Muzaffarpur railway junction has direct trains to almost all major cities of India. Muzaffarpur has 1 railway station - Muzaffarpur Jn (MFP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.