Muzaffarpur Bandra Terminus Avadh Express (19040) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Nagda Jn station (NAD) at taking a total of 33 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1468 kms.
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Muzaffarpur to Nagda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Muzaffarpur to Nagda Jn is Rs 360 in None (GN), Rs 1635 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2365 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 610 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2055 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2890 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 790 in Sleeper (SL).
Muzaffarpur to Nagda Jn Muzaffarpur Bandra Terminus Avadh Express (19040) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Nagda Jn station (NAD) at . Muzaffarpur to Nagda Jn train fare is Rs.1635 in Third AC, Rs.2365 in Second AC and Rs.610 in Sleeper for this train.
Muzaffarpur is a city located in North Bihar. It is fourth largest city of Bihar after Patna, Gaya and Bhagalpur. This region has very fertile land and is famous for Shahi litchis. But the downside is that this area has been prone to floods. It also lies on highly active seismic zone of India. Most popular language of Muzaffarpur is Bajjika. Baba Garib Asthan Mandir is one of the oldest temple of lord Shiva situated in Muzaffarpur. It is well connected to the rest of India by rails and roads. Muzaffarpur railway junction has direct trains to almost all major cities of India. Muzaffarpur has 1 railway station - Muzaffarpur Jn (MFP).
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.