Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Muzaffarpur to Maksi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Muzaffarpur to Maksi is Rs 340 in None (GN), Rs 1565 in Third AC (3A), Rs 355 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2260 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 585 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1985 in Third AC (3A), Rs 370 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2785 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 755 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Muzaffarpur to Maksi is Darbhanga Ahmedabad Sabarmati Special (09166) which travels a distance of 1358 kms in just 32 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Muzaffarpur to Maksi is Muzaffarpur Surat Express (19054) which travels a distance of 1612 kms in 36 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Muzaffarpur to Maksi is Muzaffarpur Surat Express (19054) which reaches Maksi with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Muzaffarpur to Maksi is Muzaffarpur Surat Express (19054) which reaches Maksi with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Muzaffarpur is a city located in North Bihar. It is fourth largest city of Bihar after Patna, Gaya and Bhagalpur. This region has very fertile land and is famous for Shahi litchis. But the downside is that this area has been prone to floods. It also lies on highly active seismic zone of India. Most popular language of Muzaffarpur is Bajjika. Baba Garib Asthan Mandir is one of the oldest temple of lord Shiva situated in Muzaffarpur. It is well connected to the rest of India by rails and roads. Muzaffarpur railway junction has direct trains to almost all major cities of India. Muzaffarpur has 1 railway station - Muzaffarpur Jn (MFP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.