close
swap_horiz
close

Muzaffarpur to Ludhiana trains

15707
Amrapali Express
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
27 hr 43 min
LDH ()
Ludhiana Jn
SL
₹ 565
15097
Bhagalpur Jammu Tawi Amarnath Express
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
24 hr 30 min
LDH ()
Ludhiana Jn
SL
₹ 540
15653
Guwahati Jammu Tawi Amarnath Express
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
24 hr 30 min
LDH ()
Ludhiana Jn
SL
₹ 540
12491
Mour Dhwaj Express
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
23 hr 55 min
LDH ()
Ludhiana Jn
SL
₹ 555
15531
Saharsa Amritsar Jansadharan Weekly Express (UnReserved)
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
26 hr 55 min
LDH ()
Ludhiana Jn
14649
Saryu Yamuna Express
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
32 hr 03 min
LDH ()
Ludhiana Jn
SL
₹ 565
14673
Shaheed Express
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
32 hr 03 min
LDH ()
Ludhiana Jn
SL
₹ 555
12407
New Jalpaiguri Amritsar Karmabhoomi Express (UnReserved)
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
22 hr 40 min
LDH ()
Ludhiana Jn
No class available for this train
12203
Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
23 hr 25 min
LDH ()
Ludhiana Jn
CC
₹ 880
15211
Jan Nayak Express (UnReserved)
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
26 hr 35 min
LDH ()
Ludhiana Jn
14603
Saharsa Amritsar Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved)
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
26 hr 43 min
LDH ()
Ludhiana Jn
No class available for this train
info

Muzaffarpur to Ludhiana train time table

Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express (12203) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at taking a total of 23 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1366 kms. Mour Dhwaj Express (12491) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at taking a total of 23 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1244 kms. Saryu Yamuna Express (14649) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at taking a total of 32 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 1378 kms. Shaheed Express (14673) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at taking a total of 32 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 1361 kms. Amrapali Express (15707) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at taking a total of 27 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 1386 kms.
info

Muzaffarpur to Ludhiana train Seat Availability

In Amrapali Express (15707), seat availability status is GNWL9/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL31/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL112/WL66 in Sleeper (SL) with 52% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Muzaffarpur to Ludhiana train Fare

Fare for trains from Muzaffarpur to Ludhiana is Rs 880 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2125 in Second AC (2A), Rs 540 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 300 in None (GN) and Rs 1005 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1115 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2650 in Second AC (2A), Rs 695 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1320 in Third AC (3A).
info

Muzaffarpur to Ludhiana train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Muzaffarpur to Ludhiana - Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express (12203).

Muzaffarpur to Ludhiana Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express (12203) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at . Muzaffarpur to Ludhiana garib-rath fare is Rs.880 in Chair Car and Rs.1005 in Third AC for this train.

info

Muzaffarpur to Ludhiana Amrapali Express 15707

Muzaffarpur to Ludhiana Amrapali Express (15707) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at . Muzaffarpur to Ludhiana train fare is Rs.320 in None, Rs.1525 in Third AC, Rs.2225 in Second AC and Rs.565 in Sleeper for this train. In Amrapali Express (15707), seat availability status is GNWL9/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL31/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL112/WL66 in Sleeper (SL) with 52% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Muzaffarpur to Ludhiana Shaheed Express 14673

Muzaffarpur to Ludhiana Shaheed Express (14673) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at . Muzaffarpur to Ludhiana train fare is Rs.315 in None, Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2200 in Second AC and Rs.555 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Muzaffarpur to Ludhiana Mour Dhwaj Express 12491

Muzaffarpur to Ludhiana Mour Dhwaj Express (12491) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at . Muzaffarpur to Ludhiana train fare is Rs.1470 in Third AC and Rs.555 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Muzaffarpur to Ludhiana Saryu Yamuna Express 14649

Muzaffarpur to Ludhiana Saryu Yamuna Express (14649) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at . Muzaffarpur to Ludhiana train fare is Rs.320 in None, Rs.1525 in Third AC, Rs.2225 in Second AC and Rs.565 in Sleeper for this train.
info

About Muzaffarpur

Muzaffarpur is a city located in North Bihar. It is fourth largest city of Bihar after Patna, Gaya and Bhagalpur. This region has very fertile land and is famous for Shahi litchis. But the downside is that this area has been prone to floods. It also lies on highly active seismic zone of India. Most popular language of Muzaffarpur is Bajjika. Baba Garib Asthan Mandir is one of the oldest temple of lord Shiva situated in Muzaffarpur. It is well connected to the rest of India by rails and roads. Muzaffarpur railway junction has direct trains to almost all major cities of India. Muzaffarpur has 1 railway station - Muzaffarpur Jn (MFP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Traveling query
I want to go gangtok sikkim from allahabad. How can i go there plls suggest me some good ways thank you
edit Answer
96 views
  
2 replies
Why new jalpaiguri late 9 hours today on 11 Dec 2018
Why new jalpaiguri express late 9 hours today on 11 Dec 2018? And people say it always gets late.
edit Answer
32 views
  
0 reply
Mera PNR No. 6216559789 hai jisme ek confirm h aur ek waiting list me hai kya mai waiting ticket ke sath travel kar sakta hoon
Can i travel with waitlisted
edit Answer
422 views
  
1 reply
I have booked two tickets through trainman app now i need to cancel it. D.O.J is dec 12th. The tickets are not shown in the " my booking" section.What should i do? Please help!
i want to cancel my ticket and its not showing in the respective section. Booked using Trainman app.There is no option of cancelling of tickets! How can i cancel. Please help.
edit Answer
136 views
  
1 reply
I got 1 RAC and 1 waiting and chart is prepared. How will I travel now?
In train number 12992 for date of Journey 10.December.2018 after final chart is prepared I have one ticket RAC Confirmed and the other one is waitlisted. Now what can be done as I am traveling with my…
edit Answer
334 views
  
1 reply
There are 130 seats available before 2 hours of train departure still I got RAC tickets. Will I get confirm berth?
[ My query is about train 22461 ]
edit Answer
144 views
  
1 reply
What is the position of S6 coach in 12617?
@faizan2 Usually S6 coach is 8th coach from engine in train 12617.
check_circle Solved
241 views
  
1 reply
How likely am I to get preffered berths (SU and SL)?
I need to book two seats (preferably side lower and upper) on train has currently has 24 available in 3A. How likely I am to get those seats? And is there anything I can do to increase my chances of …
edit Answer
220 views
  
0 reply
12604 I'm waiting for TC from secundrabad onwards. I reached Guntur still TC not came. I have RAC 3 number to get confirm waiting for TC. For this train TC won't be there Ha
TC query for 12604 train
edit Answer
264 views
  
0 reply
When will ticket booking start for train-06579?
When will this train tickets will be issued Pls give me the time of open the train tickets in online
edit Answer
591 views
  
2 replies
How do I book online ticket for passenger trains
[ My query is about train 55809 ]
edit Answer
391 views
  
1 reply