close
swap_horiz
close

Muzaffarpur to Mumbai trains

19040
Muzaffarpur Bandra Terminus Avadh Express
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
46 hr 35 min
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
SL
₹ 745
11062
Pawan Express
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
35 hr 50 min
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
SL
₹ 665
15267
Raxaul Mumbai LTT Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved)
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
33 hr 50 min
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
No class available for this train
info

Muzaffarpur to Mumbai train time table

Pawan Express (11062) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at taking a total of 35 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1786 kms. Muzaffarpur Bandra Terminus Avadh Express (19040) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at taking a total of 46 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 2152 kms.
info

Muzaffarpur to Mumbai train Seat Availability

In Pawan Express (11062), seat availability status is GNWL33/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL75/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL417/WL289 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Muzaffarpur Bandra Terminus Avadh Express (19040), seat availability status is GNWL30/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL58/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL531/WL400 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Muzaffarpur to Mumbai train Fare

Fare for trains from Muzaffarpur to Mumbai is Rs 2630 in Second AC (2A), Rs 665 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1785 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 3155 in Second AC (2A), Rs 855 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 2205 in Third AC (3A).
info

Muzaffarpur to Mumbai Pawan Express 11062

Muzaffarpur to Mumbai Pawan Express (11062) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at . Muzaffarpur to Mumbai train fare is Rs.1785 in Third AC, Rs.2630 in Second AC and Rs.665 in Sleeper for this train. In Pawan Express (11062), seat availability status is GNWL33/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL75/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL417/WL289 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Muzaffarpur to Mumbai Muzaffarpur Bandra Terminus Avadh Express 19040

Muzaffarpur to Mumbai Muzaffarpur Bandra Terminus Avadh Express (19040) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at . Muzaffarpur to Mumbai train fare is Rs.1990 in Third AC, Rs.2940 in Second AC and Rs.745 in Sleeper for this train. In Muzaffarpur Bandra Terminus Avadh Express (19040), seat availability status is GNWL30/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL58/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL531/WL400 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

About Muzaffarpur

Muzaffarpur is a city located in North Bihar. It is fourth largest city of Bihar after Patna, Gaya and Bhagalpur. This region has very fertile land and is famous for Shahi litchis. But the downside is that this area has been prone to floods. It also lies on highly active seismic zone of India. Most popular language of Muzaffarpur is Bajjika. Baba Garib Asthan Mandir is one of the oldest temple of lord Shiva situated in Muzaffarpur. It is well connected to the rest of India by rails and roads. Muzaffarpur railway junction has direct trains to almost all major cities of India. Muzaffarpur has 1 railway station - Muzaffarpur Jn (MFP).
info

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Why 12557 cancelled today
[ My query is about train 12558 ]
edit Answer
69 views
  
0 reply
Eske jagah par kon tren chalega
[My query is about PNR 6223023215 for train 13022 MITHILA EXPRESS]
edit Answer
84 views
  
0 reply
Train No. 14318 of 15/12/2018 has been cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances.Inconvenience caused is deeply regretted
[ My query is about train 14318 ]
edit Answer
118 views
  
0 reply
Why cancel train in 18-12-2018 m
Why cancel train 18 December 2018 ???
edit Answer
524 views
  
1 reply
I have seat confirm
[My query is about PNR 6422727361 for train 12102 JNANESWARISUPDLX]
edit Answer
183 views
  
0 reply
Why am I not able to book ticket from ndls, it is only showing nzm
Train #22456 I not able to book ticket from ndls, it is only showing nzm while booking.
edit Answer
91 views
  
0 reply
My ticket is WL and chart prepared should I cancel ticket
My ticket is WL and chart prepared
edit Answer
429 views
  
1 reply
I am having wl 30 will it get confirmed?
I am having wl 30 will it get confirmed
edit Answer
282 views
  
0 reply
T.NO.12312 KALKA MAIL IS DIVERTED AND WILL GO VIA MURADABAD - LUCKNOW - DDU INSTEAD OF KANPUR. I got this message , will it still go to delhi as my ticket is booked from delhi
Diversion of kalka mail.
edit Answer
255 views
  
0 reply
Kya 12174 main baithe logo ka railway vale thoda bhi vichar karenge
12174 ye train 5 hours late hai uparse vashind main 1 ghante se rukayi gayi hai kya aaj ye train pahuchegi apne stan pe?Modiji hame bullet train nhi pahle jo hai use sudharo?Train ani baithe budhe bac…
edit Answer
219 views
  
0 reply
Why chart is not prepared in training NBA 15097
[My query is about PNR 6621859457 for train 15097 AMARNATH EXP]
edit Answer
122 views
  
0 reply