No class available for this train
Pawan Express (11062) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Khandwa station (KNW) at taking a total of 25 hrs to cover the distance of 1239 kms.
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Muzaffarpur to Khandwa can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Muzaffarpur to Khandwa is Rs 2130 in Second AC (2A), Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 365 in None (GN) and Rs 1475 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2655 in Second AC (2A), Rs 710 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1895 in Third AC (3A).
Muzaffarpur to Khandwa Pawan Express (11062) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Khandwa station (KNW) at . Muzaffarpur to Khandwa train fare is Rs.1475 in Third AC, Rs.2130 in Second AC and Rs.550 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Muzaffarpur to Khandwa is Raxaul Mumbai LTT Antyodaya Express (15267) which travels a distance of 1238 kms in just 24 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Muzaffarpur to Khandwa is Darbhanga Pune Gyan Ganga Express (11034) which travels a distance of 1239 kms in 25 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Muzaffarpur to Khandwa is Darbhanga Pune Gyan Ganga Express (11034) which reaches Khandwa with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Muzaffarpur to Khandwa is Darbhanga Pune Gyan Ganga Express (11034) which reaches Khandwa with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Muzaffarpur is a city located in North Bihar. It is fourth largest city of Bihar after Patna, Gaya and Bhagalpur. This region has very fertile land and is famous for Shahi litchis. But the downside is that this area has been prone to floods. It also lies on highly active seismic zone of India. Most popular language of Muzaffarpur is Bajjika. Baba Garib Asthan Mandir is one of the oldest temple of lord Shiva situated in Muzaffarpur. It is well connected to the rest of India by rails and roads. Muzaffarpur railway junction has direct trains to almost all major cities of India. Muzaffarpur has 1 railway station - Muzaffarpur Jn (MFP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.