Bagh Express (13020) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Jhajha station (JAJ) at taking a total of 6 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 196 kms.
Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Muzaffarpur to Jhajha can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Muzaffarpur to Jhajha is Rs 75 in None (GN), Rs 500 in Third AC (3A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
Muzaffarpur to Jhajha Bagh Express (13020) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Jhajha station (JAJ) at . Muzaffarpur to Jhajha train fare is Rs.80 in None, Rs.500 in Third AC, Rs.705 in Second AC and Rs.145 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Muzaffarpur to Jhajha is Gorakhpur Kolkata Express (via Narkatiaganj) (15052) which travels a distance of 195 kms in just 4 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Muzaffarpur to Jhajha is Sitamarhi Sealdah Express (13124) which travels a distance of 195 kms in 8 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Muzaffarpur to Jhajha is Tirhut Express (13158) which reaches Jhajha with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Muzaffarpur to Jhajha is Tirhut Express (13158) which reaches Jhajha with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Muzaffarpur is a city located in North Bihar. It is fourth largest city of Bihar after Patna, Gaya and Bhagalpur. This region has very fertile land and is famous for Shahi litchis. But the downside is that this area has been prone to floods. It also lies on highly active seismic zone of India. Most popular language of Muzaffarpur is Bajjika. Baba Garib Asthan Mandir is one of the oldest temple of lord Shiva situated in Muzaffarpur. It is well connected to the rest of India by rails and roads. Muzaffarpur railway junction has direct trains to almost all major cities of India. Muzaffarpur has 1 railway station - Muzaffarpur Jn (MFP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.