No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Muzaffarpur to Haiaghat can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Muzaffarpur to Haiaghat is Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 45 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Muzaffarpur to Haiaghat is Saryu Yamuna Express (14650) which travels a distance of 74 kms in just 2 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Muzaffarpur to Haiaghat is Muzaffarpur Samastipur DEMU ( via Sitamarhi ) (75208) which travels a distance of 148 kms in 6 hrs 2 mints. The most punctual train from Muzaffarpur to Haiaghat is Jan Nayak Express (UnReserved) (15212) which reaches Haiaghat with an average delay of just 3 hrs 21 mints. The most delayed train from Muzaffarpur to Haiaghat is Saryu Yamuna Express (14650) which reaches Haiaghat with an average delay of over 4 hrs 3 mints.
Muzaffarpur is a city located in North Bihar. It is fourth largest city of Bihar after Patna, Gaya and Bhagalpur. This region has very fertile land and is famous for Shahi litchis. But the downside is that this area has been prone to floods. It also lies on highly active seismic zone of India. Most popular language of Muzaffarpur is Bajjika. Baba Garib Asthan Mandir is one of the oldest temple of lord Shiva situated in Muzaffarpur. It is well connected to the rest of India by rails and roads. Muzaffarpur railway junction has direct trains to almost all major cities of India. Muzaffarpur has 1 railway station - Muzaffarpur Jn (MFP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.