close
swap_horiz
close

Muzaffarpur to Begu Sarai trains

02554
Vaishali COVID 19 SF Special
MFP ( )
Muzaffarpur Jn
02 hr 57 min
BGS ( )
Begu Sarai
12204
Amritsar Saharsa Garib Rath Express
MFP ( )
Muzaffarpur Jn
02 hr 29 min
BGS ( )
Begu Sarai
15228
Muzaffarpur Yesvantpur Express
MFP ( )
Muzaffarpur Jn
02 hr 26 min
BGS ( )
Begu Sarai
15530
Anand Vihar Terminal Saharsa Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved)
MFP ( )
Muzaffarpur Jn
02 hr 41 min
BGS ( )
Begu Sarai
15910
Avadh Assam Express
MFP ( )
Muzaffarpur Jn
02 hr 48 min
BGS ( )
Begu Sarai
15654
Jammu Tawi Guwahati Amarnath Express
MFP ( )
Muzaffarpur Jn
02 hr 46 min
BGS ( )
Begu Sarai
12554
Vaishali SF Express
MFP ( )
Muzaffarpur Jn
02 hr 57 min
BGS ( )
Begu Sarai
19709
Udaipur City Kamakhya Kavi Guru Express
MFP ( )
Muzaffarpur Jn
03 hr 11 min
BGS ( )
Begu Sarai
15708
Amrapali Express
MFP ( )
Muzaffarpur Jn
03 hr 28 min
BGS ( )
Begu Sarai
info

Muzaffarpur to Begu Sarai train Seat Availability

Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Muzaffarpur to Begu Sarai can be found in above table.
info

Muzaffarpur to Begu Sarai train Fare

Fare for trains from Muzaffarpur to Begu Sarai is Rs 90 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 270 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 305 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 630 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 890 in Third AC (3A).
info

Muzaffarpur to Begu Sarai covid19 lockdown special trains

Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 1 covid train runs from Muzaffarpur to Begu Sarai - Vaishali COVID 19 SF Special (02554).

Muzaffarpur to Begu Sarai Vaishali COVID 19 SF Special (02554) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Begu Sarai station (BGS) at . This train has 4 stoppages. Muzaffarpur to Begu Sarai covid fare is Rs.1250 in First AC, Rs.545 in Third AC, Rs.90 in Second Seater, Rs.750 in Second AC and Rs.175 in Sleeper for this train. In Vaishali COVID 19 SF Special (02554), seat availability status is GNWL77/WL23 in First AC (1A) with 26% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL33/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL300/WL59 in Third AC (3A) with 11% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL300/WL59 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL/AVAILABLE in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

info

Muzaffarpur to Begu Sarai train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Muzaffarpur to Begu Sarai - Amritsar Saharsa Garib Rath Express (12204).

Muzaffarpur to Begu Sarai Amritsar Saharsa Garib Rath Express (12204) departs from Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at and arrives Begu Sarai station (BGS) at . This train has 4 stoppages. Muzaffarpur to Begu Sarai garib-rath fare is Rs.270 in Chair Car and Rs.305 in Third AC for this train.

info

Muzaffarpur to Begu Sarai train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Muzaffarpur to Begu Sarai is Muzaffarpur Yesvantpur Express (15228) which travels a distance of 118 kms in just 2 hrs 26 mints. The slowest train from Muzaffarpur to Begu Sarai is Amrapali Express (15708) which travels a distance of 118 kms in 3 hrs 28 mints. The most punctual train from Muzaffarpur to Begu Sarai is Muzaffarpur Yesvantpur Express (15228) which reaches Begu Sarai with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Muzaffarpur to Begu Sarai is Muzaffarpur Yesvantpur Express (15228) which reaches Begu Sarai with an average delay of over 0 minute.
info

About Muzaffarpur

Muzaffarpur is a city located in North Bihar. It is fourth largest city of Bihar after Patna, Gaya and Bhagalpur. This region has very fertile land and is famous for Shahi litchis. But the downside is that this area has been prone to floods. It also lies on highly active seismic zone of India. Most popular language of Muzaffarpur is Bajjika. Baba Garib Asthan Mandir is one of the oldest temple of lord Shiva situated in Muzaffarpur. It is well connected to the rest of India by rails and roads. Muzaffarpur railway junction has direct trains to almost all major cities of India. Muzaffarpur has 1 railway station - Muzaffarpur Jn (MFP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.