Muzaffarpur Jn to Amroha train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Muzaffarpur to Amroha can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Muzaffarpur to Amroha is Rs 275 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2970 in First AC (1A), Rs 1765 in Second AC (2A), Rs 455 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 280 in None (GN) and Rs 1230 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 290 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2280 in Second AC (2A), Rs 590 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1590 in Third AC (3A).
Muzaffarpur is a city located in North Bihar. It is fourth largest city of Bihar after Patna, Gaya and Bhagalpur. This region has very fertile land and is famous for Shahi litchis. But the downside is that this area has been prone to floods. It also lies on highly active seismic zone of India. Most popular language of Muzaffarpur is Bajjika. Baba Garib Asthan Mandir is one of the oldest temple of lord Shiva situated in Muzaffarpur. It is well connected to the rest of India by rails and roads. Muzaffarpur railway junction has direct trains to almost all major cities of India. Muzaffarpur has 1 railway station - Muzaffarpur Jn (MFP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.