Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Muri to Duddhinagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Muri to Duddhinagar is Rs 120 in None (GN), Rs 605 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 225 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Muri to Duddhinagar is Tatanagar Jammu Tawi Link Express (18101) which travels a distance of 353 kms in just 6 hrs 58 mints. The slowest train from Muri to Duddhinagar is Sambalpur Jammu Tawi Express (18309) which travels a distance of 353 kms in 7 hrs 17 mints. The most punctual train from Muri to Duddhinagar is Sambalpur Jammu Tawi Express (18309) which reaches Duddhinagar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Muri to Duddhinagar is Ranchi Chopan Express (UnReserved) (18613) which reaches Duddhinagar with an average delay of over 1 hrs 27 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.