Train seat availability for all 17 trains that run from Murarai to Pakur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Murarai to Pakur is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 145 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 610 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1470 in Second AC (2A), Rs 370 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1050 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Murarai to Pakur is Howrah Jamalpur Super Express (13071) which travels a distance of 22 kms in just 20 mints. The slowest train from Murarai to Pakur is Sealdah Varanasi (Upper India) Express (13133) which travels a distance of 22 kms in 45 mints. The most punctual train from Murarai to Pakur is Howrah Malda Town Intercity Express (via Rampurhat) (13011) which reaches Pakur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Murarai to Pakur is Howrah Jaynagar (Dhuliyan) Passenger (UnReserved) (53041) which reaches Pakur with an average delay of over 1 hrs 19 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.