Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Muniguda to Agra can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Muniguda to Agra is Rs 1700 in Third AC (3A), Rs 650 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2440 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 390 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2120 in Third AC (3A), Rs 825 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2965 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 405 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Muniguda to Agra is Vizag Steel Samta SF Special Fare Special (02887) which travels a distance of 1488 kms in just 25 hrs 33 mints. The slowest train from Muniguda to Agra is Vizag Steel Samta Express (12807) which travels a distance of 1489 kms in 26 hrs 33 mints. The most punctual train from Muniguda to Agra is Vizag Steel Samta Express (12807) which reaches Agra Cantt with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Muniguda to Agra is Vizag Steel Samta Express (12807) which reaches Agra Cantt with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.