close
swap_horiz
close

Mumbai to Kankavali trains

11003
Tutari (Rajyarani) Express
DR ()
Mumbai Dadar Central
09 hr 23 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
3A
₹ 710
SL
₹ 260
01001
Mumbai CSMT Sawantwadi Road Ganapati Special
DR ()
Mumbai Dadar Central
10 hr 05 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
01007
Mumbai CSMT Sawantwadi Road (Bi Weekly) Ganapati Special Fare Special
DR ()
Mumbai Dadar Central
10 hr 25 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
01005
Mumbai CSMT Karmali Summer Special
DR ()
Mumbai Dadar Central
08 hr 02 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
1A
N/A
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
01015
Mumbai LTT Karmali Special
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
07 hr 50 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
01045
Mumbai LTT Karmali SpecialFare Special
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
07 hr 50 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
01069
Mumbai LTT Pernem Ganpati Special
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
09 hr 50 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
11099
Mumbai LTT Madgaon Weekly AC Double Decker Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
08 hr 08 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
CC
₹ 560
22115
Mumbai LTT Karmali AC SF Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
08 hr 08 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
3A
₹ 745
09418
Ahmedabad Thivim SpecialFare Ganpati Special
BSR ()
Vasai Road
10 hr 18 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
01039
Mumbai LTT Zarap Ganapati Special Fare Special
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
09 hr 50 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
01409
Pune Karmali Special
PNVL ()
Panvel
07 hr 07 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
22475
Hisar Coimbatore AC SF Express
BSR ()
Vasai Road
07 hr 13 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
3A
₹ 770
02198
Jabalpur Coimbatore SF Special
PNVL ()
Panvel
07 hr 16 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12051
Dadar Madgaon Jan Shatabdi Express
DR ()
Mumbai Dadar Central
07 hr 29 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
EC
N/A
CC
N/A
2S
N/A
11085
Mumbai LTT Madgaon AC Double Decker Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
08 hr 15 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
CC
₹ 560
50105
Sindhudurg Passenger
PNVL ()
Panvel
09 hr 52 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
2S
N/A
10103
Mandovi Express
DR ()
Mumbai Dadar Central
10 hr 05 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
3A
₹ 710
SL
₹ 260
2S
₹ 155
01035
Panvel Sawantwadi Road Ganapati Special Fare Special
PNVL ()
Panvel
11 hr 10 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
01411
Pune Sawantwadi Road Weekly Special Fare Summer Special
PNVL ()
Panvel
09 hr 55 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
CC
N/A
2S
N/A
00111
Panvel Madgaon Special
PNVL ()
Panvel
06 hr 56 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
01413
Panvel Sawantwadi Road Bi Weekly Special Fare Summer Special
PNVL ()
Panvel
09 hr 35 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
CC
N/A
2S
N/A
12618
Mangala Lakshadweep Express
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
09 hr 09 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
3A
₹ 735
SL
₹ 285
01447
Pune Karmali Ganpati Special
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
10 hr 50 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
01041
Mumbai LTT Zarap Weekly Ganpati Special
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
10 hr 43 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
09416
Ahmedabad Sawantwadi Road Weekly Special Fare Special
BSR ()
Vasai Road
10 hr 15 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
01433
Panvel Sawantwadi Road Ganpati Special Fare Special
PNVL ()
Panvel
07 hr 58 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
01047
Panvel Sawantwadi Road Ganpati Special
PNVL ()
Panvel
07 hr 38 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
22629
Dadar Tirunelveli SF Express (via Konkan)
DR ()
Mumbai Dadar Central
08 hr 50 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
3A
₹ 755
SL
₹ 290
01003
Mumbai CSMT Karmali Summer Special
DR ()
Mumbai Dadar Central
07 hr 30 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
1A
N/A
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
16337
Okha Ernakulam Express
BSR ()
Vasai Road
09 hr 28 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
3A
₹ 725
SL
₹ 265
01051
Mumbai LTT Karmali Special
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
07 hr 25 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
01013
Panvel Thivim Weekly Ganpati Special
PNVL ()
Panvel
08 hr 42 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
22150
Pune Ernakulam SF Express
PNVL ()
Panvel
07 hr 41 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
2A
₹ 965
3A
₹ 690
SL
₹ 265
09106
Vadodara Sawantwadi Road Special Fare Ganapati Special
BSR ()
Vasai Road
09 hr 51 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12133
Mumbai CSMT Mangaluru Jn. SF Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
08 hr 38 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
3A
₹ 770
SL
₹ 295
01091
Dadar Madgaon One Way Special
DR ()
Mumbai Dadar Central
08 hr 55 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
CC
N/A
2S
N/A
01467
Pune Ernakulam Jn. Humsafar Special
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
07 hr 58 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
3A
N/A
10111
Konkan Kanya Express
DR ()
Mumbai Dadar Central
08 hr 45 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
3A
₹ 710
SL
₹ 260
01043
Panvel Sawantwadi Road Weekly Ganpati Special
PNVL ()
Panvel
07 hr 51 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
00103
Panvel Madgaon Special
PNVL ()
Panvel
06 hr 13 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
09007
Mumbai Central Thivim (Bi Weekly) Ganapati Special Fare Special
MMCT ()
Mumbai Central
11 hr 33 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
09009
Mumbai Bandra Terminus Mangaluru Jn. Special Fare Special
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
09 hr 07 min
KKW ()
Kankavali
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
info

Mumbai to Kankavali train time table

Tutari (Rajyarani) Express (11003) departs from Mumbai Dadar Central station (DR) at and arrives Kankavali station (KKW) at taking a total of 9 hrs 23 mints to cover the distance of 447 kms. Dadar Madgaon Jan Shatabdi Express (12051) departs from Mumbai Dadar Central station (DR) at and arrives Kankavali station (KKW) at taking a total of 7 hrs 29 mints to cover the distance of 447 kms. Mumbai CSMT Mangaluru Jn. SF Express (12133) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Kankavali station (KKW) at taking a total of 8 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 456 kms.
info

Mumbai to Kankavali train Seat Availability

In Tutari (Rajyarani) Express (11003), seat availability status is GNWL25/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL74/WL51 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Dadar Madgaon Jan Shatabdi Express (12051), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 308 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Mangaluru Jn. SF Express (12133), seat availability status is PQWL42/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL101/WL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 19% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Kankavali train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Kankavali is Rs 155 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 560 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1715 in First AC (1A), Rs 965 in Second AC (2A), Rs 260 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 140 in None (GN) and Rs 690 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 715 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1570 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1130 in Third AC (3A).
info

Mumbai to Kankavali train Jan Shatabdi

Jan Shatabdi express as the name indicates is the shatabdi express for Jan (common mass). Basically these trains are an affordable version of Shatabdi trains in India. Therefore Jan Shatabdi trains have either seating arrangements as air-conditioned Chair Car (CC) or non air-conditioned Second Seating (2S) coaches. These are very pocket friendly compared to other trains on same route. These trains are for short distances and does not run overnight just like Shatabdi trains. It does not have onboard catering services which is there in Shatabdi trains. In general these trains are painted in white and blue combination with window panes painted either white or blue. 1 jan-shatabdi train runs from Mumbai to Kankavali - Dadar Madgaon Jan Shatabdi Express (12051).

Mumbai to Kankavali Dadar Madgaon Jan Shatabdi Express (12051) departs from Mumbai Dadar Central station (DR) at and arrives Kankavali station (KKW) at . In Dadar Madgaon Jan Shatabdi Express (12051), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 308 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

info

Mumbai to Kankavali train Double Decker

Double decker express, as the name suggests, are 2 storeyed trains that can accommodate more number of passengers compared to other express or mail trains. These trains ply between important cities which are just a few hundred kilometres apart. These are fully AC coaches and have only seating facilities with Chair Car (CC) class. There is a ladder to climb up the upper deck of coach. These trains do not offer catering facilities. Double-decker Trains are usually painted in vibrant yellow and red color while some other express trains also have double decker non ac coaches. 2 double-decker trains run from Mumbai to Kankavali - Mumbai LTT Madgaon AC Double Decker Express (11085) and Mumbai LTT Madgaon Weekly AC Double Decker Express (11099).

Mumbai to Kankavali Mumbai LTT Madgaon AC Double Decker Express (11085) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Kankavali station (KKW) at . Mumbai to Kankavali double-decker fare is Rs.560 in Chair Car for this train.

Mumbai to Kankavali Mumbai LTT Madgaon Weekly AC Double Decker Express (11099) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Kankavali station (KKW) at . Mumbai to Kankavali double-decker fare is Rs.560 in Chair Car for this train.

info

Mumbai to Kankavali train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Mumbai to Kankavali - Pune Ernakulam Jn. Humsafar Special (01467).

Mumbai to Kankavali Pune Ernakulam Jn. Humsafar Special (01467) departs from Kalyan Jn station (KYN) at and arrives Kankavali station (KKW) at .

info

Mumbai to Kankavali Mumbai CSMT Mangaluru Jn. SF Express 12133

Mumbai to Kankavali Mumbai CSMT Mangaluru Jn. SF Express (12133) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Kankavali station (KKW) at . Mumbai to Kankavali train fare is Rs.155 in None, Rs.770 in Third AC, Rs.1080 in Second AC and Rs.295 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Mangaluru Jn. SF Express (12133), seat availability status is PQWL42/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL101/WL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 19% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Kankavali Tutari (Rajyarani) Express 11003

Mumbai to Kankavali Tutari (Rajyarani) Express (11003) departs from Mumbai Dadar Central station (DR) at and arrives Kankavali station (KKW) at . Mumbai to Kankavali train fare is Rs.710 in Third AC, Rs.1015 in Second AC and Rs.260 in Sleeper for this train. In Tutari (Rajyarani) Express (11003), seat availability status is GNWL25/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL74/WL51 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Kankavali train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Kankavali is Panvel Madgaon Special (00103) which travels a distance of 390 kms in just 6 hrs 13 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Kankavali is Mumbai Central Thivim (Bi Weekly) Ganapati Special Fare Special (09007) which travels a distance of 500 kms in 11 hrs 33 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Kankavali is Mumbai LTT Madgaon Weekly AC Double Decker Express (11099) which reaches Kankavali with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Kankavali is Pune Ernakulam SF Express (22150) which reaches Kankavali with an average delay of over 2 hrs 51 mints.
info

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.