Hide Fare
Show Fare

Mughalsarai to Jabalpur train seat availability & fare

Sat, June 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Raxaul Secunderabad Special Fare Special
07092


MGS


JBP
10:05
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
GNWL80/WL26
43%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL271/WL131
7%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Agartala Habibganj Summer Special
01666


MGS


JBP
08:32
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Danapur Pune SF Express
12150


MGS


JBP
08:21
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL11/WL7
42%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
PQWL45/WL28
17%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
PQWL128/WL100
15%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
Patna Purna Express
17609


MGS


JBP
07:51
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Patna Bandra Terminus HumSafar Express
22914


MGS


JBP
07:46
- - W - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Patna Bandra Terminus SF Express
22972


MGS


JBP
07:53
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Rajendra Nagar Terminal Mumbai LTT Janta Express
13201


MGS


JBP
10:51
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL17/WL12
46%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
PQWL35/WL30
24%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
PQWL164/WL127
32%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
Asansol Mumbai CSMT SF Express
12361


MGS


JBP
08:11
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Raxaul Mumbai LTT Karmabhoomi Express (UnReserved)
12545


MGS


JBP
08:11
- - - - F - -
--
--
--
--
Jaynagar Mumbai LTT Jansadharan Weekly Express (UnReserved)
15547


MGS


JBP
08:11
- T - - - - -
--
--
--
--
Ranchi Mumbai LTT Weekly Express
18609


MGS


JBP
11:55
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (via Gaya)
12321


MGS


JBP
09:15
M T W T F S S
RLWL2/WL2
40%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
RLWL12/WL8
56%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
RLWL60/WL27
44%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL151
0%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
Gaya Chennai Egmore Weekly SF Express
12389


MGS


JBP
07:55
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
New Jalpaiguri Jabalpur Summer Special Fare Special
01712


MGS


JBP
09:15
- - W - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jaynagar Udhna Antyodaya Express
15563


MGS


JBP
08:28
- - - - F - -
--
--
--
--
Patliputra Mumbai LTT SF Express
12142


MGS


JBP
07:53
M T W T F S S
GNWL5/WL4
48%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
GNWL73/WL37
34%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
GNWL199/WL84
18%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
REGRET/GNWL401
0%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
Danapur Secunderabad SF Express
12792


MGS


JBP
10:08
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL19/WL16
28%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL37/WL31
15%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL96/WL65
13%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Patna Mumbai CSMT Suvidha SF Express
82355


MGS


JBP
08:33
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kamakhya Mumbai LTT AC Express
12520


MGS


JBP
07:46
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Bhagalpur Mumbai LTT SF Express
12335


MGS


JBP
07:58
- T - - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Patna Vasco Express
12742


MGS


JBP
07:58
- - - - - S -
--
PQWL12/WL6
44%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL23/WL14
33%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL72/WL59
54%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Guwahati Mumbai LTT Express (via Malda Town)
15648


MGS


JBP
07:58
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Guwahati Mumbai LTT Express (via Katihar)
15646


MGS


JBP
07:55
M - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bhagalpur Surat (Tapti Ganga) SF Express
22948


MGS


JBP
08:21
M - - T - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Deekshabhoomi Express
11046


MGS


JBP
10:20
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Patna Ernakulam Express (via Nagpur)
16360


MGS


JBP
10:16
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Danapur Udhna Bi Weekly Express
19064


MGS


JBP
11:06
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Patna Pune Weekly Special Fare Special
01350


MGS


JBP
08:35
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sanghamitra SF Express
12296


MGS


JBP
08:36
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL22/WL17
58%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL52/WL36
36%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL168/WL134
23%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Bagmati Express
12577


MGS


JBP
09:01
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Patliputra Yesvantpur Weekly SF Express
22351


MGS


JBP
09:01
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Mughalsarai to Jabalpur train time table

Patliputra Mumbai LTT SF Express (12142) departs from Mughal Sarai Jn station (MGS) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at taking a total of 7 hrs 53 mints to cover the distance of 503 kms. Sanghamitra SF Express (12296) departs from Mughal Sarai Jn station (MGS) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at taking a total of 8 hrs 36 mints to cover the distance of 503 kms. Danapur Secunderabad SF Express (12792) departs from Mughal Sarai Jn station (MGS) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at taking a total of 10 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 509 kms. Rajendra Nagar Terminal Mumbai LTT Janta Express (13201) departs from Mughal Sarai Jn station (MGS) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at taking a total of 10 hrs 51 mints to cover the distance of 503 kms. Danapur Udhna Bi Weekly Express (19064) departs from Mughal Sarai Jn station (MGS) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at taking a total of 11 hrs 6 mints to cover the distance of 509 kms.

Mughalsarai to Jabalpur train Seat Availability

In Patliputra Mumbai LTT SF Express (12142), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 48% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL73/WL37 in Second AC (2A) with 34% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL199/WL84 in Third AC (3A) with 18% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL401 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sanghamitra SF Express (12296), seat availability status is PQWL22/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL52/WL36 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL168/WL134 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Danapur Secunderabad SF Express (12792), seat availability status is PQWL19/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 28% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL37/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 15% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL96/WL65 in Sleeper (SL) with 13% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Rajendra Nagar Terminal Mumbai LTT Janta Express (13201), seat availability status is PQWL17/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL35/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 24% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL164/WL127 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mughalsarai to Jabalpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Mughalsarai to Jabalpur is Rs 2030 in First AC (1A), Rs 1165 in Second AC (2A), Rs 300 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 155 in None (GN) and Rs 815 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1585 in Second AC (2A), Rs 400 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1130 in Third AC (3A).

Mughalsarai to Jabalpur train Suvidha

Suvidha as the name suggests is a series of express trains that was introduced a couple of years back in lieu to beat the peak season rush on other trains. These trains have sleeper, second seating and ac coaches. The advance reservation period for these trains are a maximum of 30 days only as against other trains that have 120 days of ARP. For suvidha trains passengers are issued either confirmed berth or RAC and there is no waitlist concept in Suvidha trains. So for passengers who are looking for a sure shot seat can opt for Suvidha train if this train is available for your route. But hang on, before you proceed further to book a ticket in this trains, let us tell you that it will burn a hole in your pocket because Suvidha trains too have dynamic fare (flexi fare) system just like rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. So you might end up paying more for a SL class than Second AC of any other train on same route. Also, senior citizens and children are not given any privilege of concession in these trains. And once you drop the plan to travel, do it carefully as there is no cancellation permitted for these trains of course with some exceptions. 1 suvidha train runs from Mughalsarai to Jabalpur - Patna Mumbai CSMT Suvidha SF Express (82355).

Mughalsarai to Jabalpur Patna Mumbai CSMT Suvidha SF Express (82355) departs from Mughal Sarai Jn station (MGS) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at .

Mughalsarai to Jabalpur train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Mughalsarai to Jabalpur - Patna Bandra Terminus HumSafar Express (22914).

Mughalsarai to Jabalpur Patna Bandra Terminus HumSafar Express (22914) departs from Mughal Sarai Jn station (MGS) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at . Mughalsarai to Jabalpur humsafar fare is Rs.1420 in Third AC for this train.

Mughalsarai to Jabalpur Patliputra Mumbai LTT SF Express 12142

Mughalsarai to Jabalpur Patliputra Mumbai LTT SF Express (12142) departs from Mughal Sarai Jn station (MGS) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at . Mughalsarai to Jabalpur train fare is Rs.2030 in First AC, Rs.170 in None, Rs.860 in Third AC, Rs.1215 in Second AC and Rs.330 in Sleeper for this train. In Patliputra Mumbai LTT SF Express (12142), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 48% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL73/WL37 in Second AC (2A) with 34% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL199/WL84 in Third AC (3A) with 18% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL401 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mughalsarai to Jabalpur Danapur Secunderabad SF Express 12792

Mughalsarai to Jabalpur Danapur Secunderabad SF Express (12792) departs from Mughal Sarai Jn station (MGS) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at . Mughalsarai to Jabalpur train fare is Rs.170 in None, Rs.860 in Third AC, Rs.1215 in Second AC and Rs.330 in Sleeper for this train. In Danapur Secunderabad SF Express (12792), seat availability status is PQWL19/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 28% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL37/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 15% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL96/WL65 in Sleeper (SL) with 13% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mughalsarai to Jabalpur Sanghamitra SF Express 12296

Mughalsarai to Jabalpur Sanghamitra SF Express (12296) departs from Mughal Sarai Jn station (MGS) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at . Mughalsarai to Jabalpur train fare is Rs.860 in Third AC, Rs.1215 in Second AC and Rs.330 in Sleeper for this train. In Sanghamitra SF Express (12296), seat availability status is PQWL22/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL52/WL36 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL168/WL134 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mughalsarai to Jabalpur Danapur Udhna Bi Weekly Express 19064

Mughalsarai to Jabalpur Danapur Udhna Bi Weekly Express (19064) departs from Mughal Sarai Jn station (MGS) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at . Mughalsarai to Jabalpur train fare is Rs.155 in None, Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1165 in Second AC and Rs.300 in Sleeper for this train.

Mughalsarai to Jabalpur Rajendra Nagar Terminal Mumbai LTT Janta Express 13201

Mughalsarai to Jabalpur Rajendra Nagar Terminal Mumbai LTT Janta Express (13201) departs from Mughal Sarai Jn station (MGS) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at . Mughalsarai to Jabalpur train fare is Rs.155 in None, Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1165 in Second AC and Rs.300 in Sleeper for this train. In Rajendra Nagar Terminal Mumbai LTT Janta Express (13201), seat availability status is PQWL17/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL35/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 24% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL164/WL127 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mughalsarai to Jabalpur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mughalsarai to Jabalpur is Kamakhya Mumbai LTT AC Express (12520) which travels a distance of 503 kms in just 7 hrs 46 mints. The slowest train from Mughalsarai to Jabalpur is Ranchi Mumbai LTT Weekly Express (18609) which travels a distance of 509 kms in 11 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Mughalsarai to Jabalpur is Ranchi Mumbai LTT Weekly Express (18609) which reaches Jabalpur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mughalsarai to Jabalpur is Raxaul Secunderabad Special Fare Special (07092) which reaches Jabalpur with an average delay of over 11 hrs 47 mints.

About Mughalsarai

Mughalsarai is situated in Uttar Pradesh just 20 kms away from Varanasi. In olden days there used be inns (sarai) here where majority of Mughal caravans used to stop. This is how it got its name Mughalsarai. This city is not a famous tourist destination. Most people who have heard of this place know it because they happen to change trains here - thanks to its big railway station. Mughalsarai is the fourth busiest railway junction in India. The Mughalsarai station contains the largest railway marshalling yard in Asia. The nearest airport to Mughalsarai is Lal Bahadur Shastri International airport in Varanasi. Mughalsarai has 1 railway station - Mughal Sarai Jn (MGS).

About Jabalpur

Jabalpur (formerly Jubbulpore) is a tier 2 city in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. Jabalpur is one of the most famous cities of Madhya Pradesh. Jabalpur has an average literacy rate of 75%, higher than the national average of 59.5%. Jabalpur Engineering College has the distinction of being the Second Engineering College to be set up in India. Head quarter of western central railway. The Swaraj movement was begun under the direction of Lokmanya Tilak in Jabalpur. Gun carriage factory and vehicle factory are two prominent (ammunition,military equipments) making factories of India present in Jabalpur. You could easily find the name of jabalpur in Indian army trucks. It has Army headquarter of 5 states. Jabalpur Junction (JBP), is an important railway junction station of Jabalpur City in Madhya Pradesh. It is the headquarters of West Central Railway. It is connected with Katni to the north east, Itarsi to the south west. Within state, it is well connected to Bhopal, Ujjain, Gwalior Junction, Indore, Khandwa, Ratlam and Bina. Jabalpur Airport, also known as Dumna Airport, is an airport situated 25 kilometres east of Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. The airport serves the Mahakaushal region and eastern Madhya Pradesh and serves tourists who visit Kanha National Park, Bandhavgarh National Park, Pench National Park, Khajuraho and Bhedaghat. Some of the important tourist attractions in Jabalpur include Dhuandhar Falls and Marble Rocks in Bhedaghat, the most famous tourist destination, Chausath Yogini Temple, Madan Mahal, a fort said to be built by the Gond king Madansahi in 1116 atop a balancing rock, Rani Durgawati Museum, built in 1964 to commemorate Rani Durgavati, Kachnar City, famous for a 76 feet (23 m) high Lord Shiva statue, which houses a cavern with replicas of Shivalingam from the 12 important holy shrines of Lord Shiva all over the country, Dumna Nature Reserve Park, Bargi Dam. Khoye ki Jalebi, a food popular in Madhya Pradesh, was reportedly invented by Harprasad Badkul in 1889 in his Badkul Halwai shop near the Kamaniya Gate. It is said that his early experiments to create a jalebi from khoya failed until he added tekhur. Jabalpur has 1 railway station - Jabalpur (JBP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.