Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Moradabad to Zafarabad Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Moradabad to Zafarabad Jn is Rs 2180 in First AC (1A), Rs 185 in None (GN), Rs 910 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1310 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 335 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1225 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1730 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Moradabad to Zafarabad Jn is Suhaildev SF Express (Via Lucknow) (22420) which travels a distance of 557 kms in just 9 hrs 12 mints. The slowest train from Moradabad to Zafarabad Jn is Ganga Sutlej Express (13308) which travels a distance of 598 kms in 14 hrs 37 mints. The most punctual train from Moradabad to Zafarabad Jn is Doon Express (13010) which reaches Zafarabad Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Moradabad to Zafarabad Jn is Doon Express (13010) which reaches Zafarabad Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Moradabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is named after Murad Baksh, the son of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. The city is situated on the bank of river Ganga and the soil there is very fertile which makes it apt for agriculture. It is famous for brass handicraft items which are exported overseas.It is well connected via road and railways to other parts of the country. Nearest airport to Moradabad is Delhi Airport which is approx 170 Kms away. Moradabad has 1 railway station - Moradabad (MB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.