Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Moradabad to Siswa Bazar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Moradabad to Siswa Bazar is Rs 210 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2285 in First AC (1A), Rs 1370 in Second AC (2A), Rs 355 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 195 in None (GN) and Rs 960 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 225 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1790 in Second AC (2A), Rs 455 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1275 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Moradabad to Siswa Bazar is Sapt Kranti SF Special (02558) which travels a distance of 660 kms in just 11 hrs 19 mints. The slowest train from Moradabad to Siswa Bazar is Satyagraha Express Special (05274) which travels a distance of 629 kms in 15 hrs 17 mints. The most punctual train from Moradabad to Siswa Bazar is Sapt Kranti SF Express (12558) which reaches Siswa Bazar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Moradabad to Siswa Bazar is Sapt Kranti SF Express (12558) which reaches Siswa Bazar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Moradabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is named after Murad Baksh, the son of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. The city is situated on the bank of river Ganga and the soil there is very fertile which makes it apt for agriculture. It is famous for brass handicraft items which are exported overseas.It is well connected via road and railways to other parts of the country. Nearest airport to Moradabad is Delhi Airport which is approx 170 Kms away. Moradabad has 1 railway station - Moradabad (MB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.