Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Moradabad to Sewapuri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Moradabad to Sewapuri is Rs 2235 in First AC (1A), Rs 190 in None (GN), Rs 940 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1340 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 345 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1255 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1760 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Moradabad to Sewapuri is Kashi Vishwanath Express (14258) which travels a distance of 603 kms in just 12 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Moradabad to Sewapuri is Dehradun Varanasi Janta Express (14266) which travels a distance of 604 kms in 14 hrs. The most punctual train from Moradabad to Sewapuri is Kashi Vishwanath Express (14258) which reaches Sewapuri with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Moradabad to Sewapuri is Kashi Vishwanath Express (14258) which reaches Sewapuri with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Moradabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is named after Murad Baksh, the son of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. The city is situated on the bank of river Ganga and the soil there is very fertile which makes it apt for agriculture. It is famous for brass handicraft items which are exported overseas.It is well connected via road and railways to other parts of the country. Nearest airport to Moradabad is Delhi Airport which is approx 170 Kms away. Moradabad has 1 railway station - Moradabad (MB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.