No class available for this train
Nauchandi Express (14512) departs from Moradabad station (MB) at and arrives Sandila station (SAN) at taking a total of 4 hrs 22 mints to cover the distance of 277 kms. This train has 6 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Moradabad to Sandila can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Moradabad to Sandila is Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 195 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 105 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Moradabad to Sandila Nauchandi Express (14512) departs from Moradabad station (MB) at and arrives Sandila station (SAN) at . This train has 6 stoppages. Moradabad to Sandila train fare is Rs.1175 in First AC, Rs.105 in None, Rs.505 in Third AC, Rs.710 in Second AC and Rs.195 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Moradabad to Sandila is Nauchandi Link Express (24512) which travels a distance of 278 kms in just 4 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Moradabad to Sandila is Saharanpur Lucknow Passenger (UnReserved) (54252) which travels a distance of 277 kms in 9 hrs 27 mints. The most punctual train from Moradabad to Sandila is Doon Express (13010) which reaches Sandila with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Moradabad to Sandila is Doon Express (13010) which reaches Sandila with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Moradabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is named after Murad Baksh, the son of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. The city is situated on the bank of river Ganga and the soil there is very fertile which makes it apt for agriculture. It is famous for brass handicraft items which are exported overseas.It is well connected via road and railways to other parts of the country. Nearest airport to Moradabad is Delhi Airport which is approx 170 Kms away. Moradabad has 1 railway station - Moradabad (MB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.