Moradabad to Ratangarh Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Moradabad Station Details
|25014||CORBET PRK LINK||M T W T F S S||33 min||4,5|
|14650||SARYUYAMUNA EXP||- T - T - - S||8 min||1|
|14674||SHAHEED EXP||M - W - F S -||8 min||-|
|13009||DOON EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||8 min||2|
|14266||DDN BSBS EXPRES||M T W T F S S||8 min||-|
Ratangarh Jn Station Details
|12458||BKN DEE EXP||M T W T F S S||5 min||2|
|14717||BKN HW EXP||- T - T - S -||5 min|
|12324||BME HWH SF EXP||- - - T - - S||5 min||-|
|14718||HW BKN EXPRESS||- - W - F - S||5 min||3|
|22482||DEE JU SF EXP||M T W T F S S||3 min||1|
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Moradabad to Ratangarh Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Moradabad to Ratangarh Jn is Rs 1930 in First AC (1A), Rs 775 in Third AC (3A), Rs 175 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1105 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 290 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
Moradabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is named after Murad Baksh, the son of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. The city is situated on the bank of river Ganga and the soil there is very fertile which makes it apt for agriculture. It is famous for brass handicraft items which are exported overseas.It is well connected via road and railways to other parts of the country. Nearest airport to Moradabad is Delhi Airport which is approx 170 Kms away. Moradabad has 1 railway station - Moradabad (MB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.