Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Moradabad to Phalodi Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Moradabad to Phalodi Jn is Rs 290 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2760 in First AC (1A), Rs 1645 in Second AC (2A), Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 245 in None (GN) and Rs 1165 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 305 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2110 in Second AC (2A), Rs 560 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1485 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Moradabad to Phalodi Jn is Howrah Jaisalmer SF Express (12371) which travels a distance of 785 kms in just 14 hrs 42 mints. The slowest train from Moradabad to Phalodi Jn is Ranikhet Express (15014) which travels a distance of 984 kms in 19 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Moradabad to Phalodi Jn is Howrah Jaisalmer SF Express (12371) which reaches Phalodi Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Moradabad to Phalodi Jn is Howrah Jaisalmer SF Express (12371) which reaches Phalodi Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Moradabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is named after Murad Baksh, the son of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. The city is situated on the bank of river Ganga and the soil there is very fertile which makes it apt for agriculture. It is famous for brass handicraft items which are exported overseas.It is well connected via road and railways to other parts of the country. Nearest airport to Moradabad is Delhi Airport which is approx 170 Kms away. Moradabad has 1 railway station - Moradabad (MB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.