Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Moradabad to Motipur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Moradabad to Motipur is Rs 260 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2960 in First AC (1A), Rs 1715 in Second AC (2A), Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 245 in None (GN) and Rs 1195 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 275 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2210 in Second AC (2A), Rs 570 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1545 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Moradabad to Motipur is Jammu Tawi Guwahati Amarnath Express (15654) which travels a distance of 878 kms in just 15 hrs 37 mints. The slowest train from Moradabad to Motipur is Anand Vihar Terminal Raxaul Sadbhavana Express (Via Sagauli) (14016) which travels a distance of 972 kms in 23 hrs. The most punctual train from Moradabad to Motipur is Sapt Kranti SF Express (12558) which reaches Motipur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Moradabad to Motipur is Sapt Kranti SF Express (12558) which reaches Motipur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Moradabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is named after Murad Baksh, the son of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. The city is situated on the bank of river Ganga and the soil there is very fertile which makes it apt for agriculture. It is famous for brass handicraft items which are exported overseas.It is well connected via road and railways to other parts of the country. Nearest airport to Moradabad is Delhi Airport which is approx 170 Kms away. Moradabad has 1 railway station - Moradabad (MB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.