Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Moradabad to Lunkaransar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Moradabad to Lunkaransar is Rs 2490 in First AC (1A), Rs 1045 in Third AC (3A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1490 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 230 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1360 in Third AC (3A), Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1920 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 245 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Moradabad to Lunkaransar is Avadh Assam Special (05909) which travels a distance of 703 kms in just 14 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Moradabad to Lunkaransar is Avadh Assam Express (15909) which travels a distance of 703 kms in 15 hrs 23 mints. The most punctual train from Moradabad to Lunkaransar is Avadh Assam Express (15909) which reaches Lunkaransar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Moradabad to Lunkaransar is Avadh Assam Express (15909) which reaches Lunkaransar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Moradabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is named after Murad Baksh, the son of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. The city is situated on the bank of river Ganga and the soil there is very fertile which makes it apt for agriculture. It is famous for brass handicraft items which are exported overseas.It is well connected via road and railways to other parts of the country. Nearest airport to Moradabad is Delhi Airport which is approx 170 Kms away. Moradabad has 1 railway station - Moradabad (MB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.