Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Moradabad to Kashi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Moradabad to Kashi is Rs 210 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2310 in First AC (1A), Rs 1380 in Second AC (2A), Rs 360 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 200 in None (GN) and Rs 970 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 225 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1800 in Second AC (2A), Rs 460 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1285 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Moradabad to Kashi is Amritsar Howrah (Punjab) Mail (13006) which travels a distance of 632 kms in just 12 hrs 23 mints. The slowest train from Moradabad to Kashi is Ganga Sutlej COVID 19 Special (03308) which travels a distance of 654 kms in 16 hrs 58 mints. The most punctual train from Moradabad to Kashi is Amritsar Howrah (Punjab) Mail (13006) which reaches Kashi with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Moradabad to Kashi is Amritsar Howrah (Punjab) Mail (13006) which reaches Kashi with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Moradabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is named after Murad Baksh, the son of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. The city is situated on the bank of river Ganga and the soil there is very fertile which makes it apt for agriculture. It is famous for brass handicraft items which are exported overseas.It is well connected via road and railways to other parts of the country. Nearest airport to Moradabad is Delhi Airport which is approx 170 Kms away. Moradabad has 1 railway station - Moradabad (MB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.