Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Moradabad to Didwana can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Moradabad to Didwana is Rs 185 in None (GN), Rs 910 in Third AC (3A), Rs 335 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1295 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 200 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1225 in Third AC (3A), Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1715 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 215 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Moradabad to Didwana is Kamakhya Bhagat Ki Kothi Special (05624) which travels a distance of 572 kms in just 10 hrs 59 mints. The slowest train from Moradabad to Didwana is Kamakhya Bhagat Ki Kothi Weekly Express (15624) which travels a distance of 572 kms in 11 hrs 22 mints. The most punctual train from Moradabad to Didwana is Kamakhya Bhagat Ki Kothi Weekly Express (15624) which reaches Didwana with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Moradabad to Didwana is Kamakhya Bhagat Ki Kothi Weekly Express (15624) which reaches Didwana with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Moradabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is named after Murad Baksh, the son of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. The city is situated on the bank of river Ganga and the soil there is very fertile which makes it apt for agriculture. It is famous for brass handicraft items which are exported overseas.It is well connected via road and railways to other parts of the country. Nearest airport to Moradabad is Delhi Airport which is approx 170 Kms away. Moradabad has 1 railway station - Moradabad (MB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.