Amritsar Howrah (Punjab) Mail (13006) departs from Moradabad station (MB) at and arrives Chittaranjan station (CRJ) at taking a total of 22 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1162 kms. This train has 36 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Moradabad to Chittaranjan can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Moradabad to Chittaranjan is Rs 320 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3465 in First AC (1A), Rs 2050 in Second AC (2A), Rs 530 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 315 in None (GN) and Rs 1425 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 335 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2575 in Second AC (2A), Rs 685 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1840 in Third AC (3A).
Moradabad to Chittaranjan Amritsar Howrah (Punjab) Mail (13006) departs from Moradabad station (MB) at and arrives Chittaranjan station (CRJ) at . This train has 36 stoppages. Moradabad to Chittaranjan train fare is Rs.3465 in First AC, Rs.1425 in Third AC, Rs.2050 in Second AC and Rs.530 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Moradabad to Chittaranjan is Himgiri SF Special Fare Special (02332) which travels a distance of 1144 kms in just 21 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Moradabad to Chittaranjan is Amritsar Howrah Express (13050) which travels a distance of 1163 kms in 29 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Moradabad to Chittaranjan is Himgiri Express (12332) which reaches Chittaranjan with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Moradabad to Chittaranjan is Himgiri Express (12332) which reaches Chittaranjan with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Moradabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is named after Murad Baksh, the son of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. The city is situated on the bank of river Ganga and the soil there is very fertile which makes it apt for agriculture. It is famous for brass handicraft items which are exported overseas.It is well connected via road and railways to other parts of the country. Nearest airport to Moradabad is Delhi Airport which is approx 170 Kms away. Moradabad has 1 railway station - Moradabad (MB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.