Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Moradabad to Chausa can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Moradabad to Chausa is Rs 215 in None (GN), Rs 1045 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1360 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Moradabad to Chausa is Anand Vihar Terminal Sealdah (Upper India) Express (13120) which travels a distance of 709 kms in just 14 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Moradabad to Chausa is Amritsar Howrah Express (13050) which travels a distance of 728 kms in 17 hrs 44 mints. The most punctual train from Moradabad to Chausa is Amritsar Howrah Express (13050) which reaches Chausa with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Moradabad to Chausa is Amritsar Howrah Express (13050) which reaches Chausa with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Moradabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is named after Murad Baksh, the son of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. The city is situated on the bank of river Ganga and the soil there is very fertile which makes it apt for agriculture. It is famous for brass handicraft items which are exported overseas.It is well connected via road and railways to other parts of the country. Nearest airport to Moradabad is Delhi Airport which is approx 170 Kms away. Moradabad has 1 railway station - Moradabad (MB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.