Nauchandi Express (14512) departs from Moradabad station (MB) at and arrives Bachhrawan station (BCN) at taking a total of 6 hrs 24 mints to cover the distance of 372 kms.
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Moradabad to Bachhrawan can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Moradabad to Bachhrawan is Rs 1525 in First AC (1A), Rs 130 in None (GN), Rs 645 in Third AC (3A), Rs 915 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 240 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
Moradabad to Bachhrawan Nauchandi Express (14512) departs from Moradabad station (MB) at and arrives Bachhrawan station (BCN) at . Moradabad to Bachhrawan train fare is Rs.1525 in First AC, Rs.130 in None, Rs.645 in Third AC, Rs.915 in Second AC and Rs.240 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Moradabad to Bachhrawan is Padmavat Express (14208) which travels a distance of 373 kms in just 6 hrs 18 mints. The slowest train from Moradabad to Bachhrawan is Dehradun Varanasi Janta Express (14266) which travels a distance of 373 kms in 8 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Moradabad to Bachhrawan is Dehradun Varanasi Janta Express (14266) which reaches Bachhrawan with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Moradabad to Bachhrawan is Kashi Vishwanath Express (14258) which reaches Bachhrawan with an average delay of over 38 mints.
Moradabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is named after Murad Baksh, the son of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. The city is situated on the bank of river Ganga and the soil there is very fertile which makes it apt for agriculture. It is famous for brass handicraft items which are exported overseas.It is well connected via road and railways to other parts of the country. Nearest airport to Moradabad is Delhi Airport which is approx 170 Kms away. Moradabad has 1 railway station - Moradabad (MB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.