Train seat availability for all 14 trains that run from Mokameh Jn to Sultanganj can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mokameh Jn to Sultanganj is Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1250 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 55 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 585 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Mokameh Jn to Sultanganj is Patna Malda Town Express (13416) which travels a distance of 108 kms in just 2 hrs 51 mints. The slowest train from Mokameh Jn to Sultanganj is Rajgir Howrah Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (53044) which travels a distance of 108 kms in 4 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Mokameh Jn to Sultanganj is Anand Vihar Terminal Sealdah (Upper India) Express (13120) which reaches Sultanganj with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mokameh Jn to Sultanganj is Brahmaputra Mail (15956) which reaches Sultanganj with an average delay of over 3 hrs 25 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.