Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Mokameh Jn to Ghaziabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mokameh Jn to Ghaziabad is Rs 265 in None (GN), Rs 1310 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1900 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 480 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1690 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2425 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 620 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Mokameh Jn to Ghaziabad is Brahmaputra Mail (14055) which travels a distance of 1063 kms in just 17 hrs 51 mints. The slowest train from Mokameh Jn to Ghaziabad is Farakka Express (via Sultanpur) (13413) which travels a distance of 1088 kms in 24 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Mokameh Jn to Ghaziabad is Sealdah Anand Vihar (T) (Upper India) Express (13119) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of just 1 hrs 29 mints. The most delayed train from Mokameh Jn to Ghaziabad is Brahmaputra Mail (14055) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of over 4 hrs 55 mints.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.