Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 2 covid trains run from Mokameh Jn to Etawah - Poorva COVID 19 SF Special (via Patna) (02303) and Sikkim Mahananda COVID 19 Special (05483).
Mokameh Jn to Etawah Poorva COVID 19 SF Special (via Patna) (02303) departs from Mokameh Jn station (MKA) at and arrives Etawah station (ETW) at . This train has 10 stoppages. Mokameh Jn to Etawah covid fare is Rs.2760 in First AC, Rs.1165 in Third AC, Rs.260 in Second Seater, Rs.1645 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train.
Mokameh Jn to Etawah Sikkim Mahananda COVID 19 Special (05483) departs from Mokameh Jn station (MKA) at and arrives Etawah station (ETW) at . This train has 20 stoppages. Mokameh Jn to Etawah covid fare is Rs.1120 in Third AC, Rs.245 in Second Seater, Rs.1600 in Second AC and Rs.415 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.