Train seat availability for all 16 trains that run from Mirzapur to Buxar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mirzapur to Buxar is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 65 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Mirzapur to Buxar is Sikkim Mahananda Express (15484) which travels a distance of 157 kms in just 2 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Mirzapur to Buxar is Mumbai LTT Rajendra Nagar Terminal Janta Express (13202) which travels a distance of 157 kms in 3 hrs 51 mints. The most punctual train from Mirzapur to Buxar is Habibganj Agartala Special Fare Special (01665) which reaches Buxar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mirzapur to Buxar is Sikkim Mahananda Express (15484) which reaches Buxar with an average delay of over 3 hrs 26 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.