Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Midnapore to Guwahati can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Midnapore to Guwahati is Rs 315 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3455 in First AC (1A), Rs 1995 in Second AC (2A), Rs 520 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 305 in None (GN) and Rs 1385 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 330 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 665 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1790 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Midnapore to Guwahati is Yesvantpur Kamakhya AC SF Special (02551) which travels a distance of 1116 kms in just 22 hrs 48 mints. The slowest train from Midnapore to Guwahati is Puri Kamakhya Express ( via Adra ) (15639) which travels a distance of 1117 kms in 23 hrs 48 mints. The most punctual train from Midnapore to Guwahati is Kanniyakumari Dibrugarh Vivek Express (15905) which reaches Guwahati with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Midnapore to Guwahati is Kanniyakumari Dibrugarh Vivek Express (15905) which reaches Guwahati with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and North East India. It is also known as city of temples as there are numerous Hindu temples. Kamakhya Temple is a must visit place in the city. Guwahati has been acting as the pseudo capital for the state of Assam. The Fancy Bazar area of Guwahati is known for the abundance of Marwari community here, shopping hub, food items like Momos, Thukpa, Chat corners, Pastas etc. Beli View - a sunset point in Guwahati by the river Brahmaputra is again a lively place to visit during evening. Guwahati International Airport (Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Intl Airport) is the primary airport of the North Eastern states of India. Guwahati has 2 railway stations - Guwahati (GHY) and Kamakhya (KYQ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.