Merta Road Jn to Mangalore Cntl train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Merta Road Jn Station Details
|20490||Jaipur Barmer SF Express||M T - T F - S||5 min||-|
|20488||Malani SF Express||- - W - - S -||5 min||-|
|12308||Jodhpur Howrah Superfast Express||- T W - F S -||5 min||2|
|20843||Bilaspur Bhagat Ki Kothi SF Express||- - W T - - -||5 min||1|
|04007||Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bhagat Ki Kothi Special Fare SF Exam Special||M - - - - - -||5 min||-|
Mangalore Cntl Station Details
|16348||Mangaluru Central Thiruvananthapuram Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|22638||West Coast SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12790||Mangaluru Central Kacheguda SF Express||- - W - - S -||Origin||No Delay||1,3|
|06602||Mangaluru Central Madgaon Express Special||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|16566||Mangaluru Central Yesvantpur Weekly Express||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||3|
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Merta Road Jn to Mangalore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Merta Road Jn to Mangalore is Rs 4865 in First AC (1A), Rs 1935 in Third AC (3A), Rs 730 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2810 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 445 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2355 in Third AC (3A), Rs 930 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3335 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 460 in Second Seater (2S).
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.