Merta Road Jn to Kazipet Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Merta Road Jn Station Details
|20488||MALANI EXPRESS||- - W - - S -||5 min||-|
|20490||JP BME SUP FAST||M T - T F - S||5 min||-|
|12308||JU HWH EXPRESS||- T W - F S -||5 min||2|
|20843||BSP BGKT SF EXP||- - W T - - -||5 min||1|
|15634||GHY BKN EXPRESS||M - - - - - -||5 min||-|
Kazipet Jn Station Details
|17035||Kazipet Balharshah Express (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|07091||KZJ TPTY SPL||- T - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|07195||KZJ DR SPL||- - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|07197||KZJ DR SPL||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|22152||KZJ PUNE SF EXP||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||-|
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Merta Road Jn to Warangal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Merta Road Jn to Warangal is Rs 1895 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2725 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 725 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2315 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3250 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 925 in Sleeper (SL).
Warangal is the second largest city in Telangana after Hyderabad. The Warangal Fort, Thousand Pillar Temple and Ramappa Temple are the World Heritage sites recognised by UNESCO. Bhadrakali Temple, Padmakshi Temple, Kazipet Dargah are other notable destinations of various religions. Bhadrakali Lake, Vaddepally lake, Dharmasagar lake, Laknavaram Lake, Pakhal Lake, Ramappa Lake are the water bodies notable for tourism. Warangal has two railway stations namely, Kazipet and Warangal on the important New Delhi-Chennai main line of Indian Railways. The nearest airport is Hyderabad International Airport. To arrive at the airport you have to cover a distance about 140 km from Warangal city. The cuisine of the city is mainly of South Indian dishes. The breakfast items include Idli, Dosa, Vada, and Puri. Warangal has 2 railway stations - Kazipet Jn (KZJ) and Warangal (WL).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.