Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Melmaruvattur to Tirupati can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Melmaruvattur to Tirupati is Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 70 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Melmaruvattur to Tirupati is Nagercoil Mumbai CSMT Balaji Express (16352) which travels a distance of 172 kms in just 4 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Melmaruvattur to Tirupati is Puducherry Tirupati Passenger (UnReserved) (56042) which travels a distance of 173 kms in 5 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Melmaruvattur to Tirupati is Puducherry Tirupati Passenger (UnReserved) (56042) which reaches Renigunta Jn with an average delay of just 22 mints. The most delayed train from Melmaruvattur to Tirupati is Nagercoil Mumbai CSMT Balaji Express (16352) which reaches Renigunta Jn with an average delay of over 40 mints.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.