Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Meerut City to Nagda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Meerut City to Nagda Jn is Rs 2695 in First AC (1A), Rs 1090 in Third AC (3A), Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1560 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 240 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1405 in Third AC (3A), Rs 520 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2015 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 255 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Meerut City to Nagda Jn is Golden Temple Mail Special (02904) which travels a distance of 754 kms in just 11 hrs 33 mints. The slowest train from Meerut City to Nagda Jn is Dehradun Mumbai Bandra Terminus Express (19020) which travels a distance of 753 kms in 17 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Meerut City to Nagda Jn is Golden Temple Mail (12904) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Meerut City to Nagda Jn is Golden Temple Mail (12904) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.